How To Use
1 Serving = 2 Capsules
Servings = 60
Total Amount = 90 Vegan Capsules
Member of Health Food Manufacturer's Association
We are a member of the Health Foods and Manufacturer's Association (HFMA) which is an authoritative voice of the natural health industry which requires us to undergo extensive approval from a 3rd party regulator.
Vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten Free & Dairy Free
This product is Vegan, Non-GMO and Free From:
- Artificial Fillers
We have received certification from a 3rd party lab (image above in 1st tab) that states our NMN having a 99.78% purity.
"I’m first and foremost a type 1 diabetic and constantly worried about what’s going on inside of me that I can’t see. Energise-x has changed my daily habits so much so that everyone is noticing in a good way. My energy levels are consistent. My brain is more cognizant. My appetite is never out of control. My skin and a body look significantly better, too, in that I’m more toned and youthful. Hope this helps" - Kelly Hanahan
Trans-Resveratrol 98% - 250mg
Trans-Resveratrol 98% sourced from Japanese Knotweed is naturally occurring in red grapes and red wine and we've included the following dose:
- Resveratrol - 250mg
NMN - 250mg
CoQ10 (also known as Co-Enzyme Q10) is a compound that generates energy in your cells.
We produce it naturally in our bodies, but it decreases with age significantly.
In our Energise 1 Formula, we have included the following dosage:
- CoQ10 - 100mg
CoQ10 - 100mg
In this formula, we have included the following dosages:
- NMN - 250mg
PQQ - 10mg
PQQ is a B Vitamin-like enzyme that helps protect your mitochondria (our energy) from oxidative stress and promotes new mitochondria (more energy).
We have included the following dose of PQQ:
- PQQ - 10mg
Vitamin B5, B6, B7, B9 & B12
We have included 7 Vitamin B's which help with energy-production:
- Vitamin B1 50mg
- Vitamin B2 50mg
- Vitamin B5 100mg
- Vitamin B6 (P5P) 50mg
- Vitamin B7 450ug
- Vitamin B9 200ug
- Vitamin B12 250ug
Benefits of Vitamin B:
- Vitamin B5 - helps convert food into energy and is crucial for making blood cells
- Vitamin B6 - helps release energy from food and keep blood glucose levels steady. We have used the bioactive (better-quality) form of Vitamin B6 - P5P
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin) - helps with the formation of fatty acids and glucose which are used in our body
- Vitamin B9 (Folate - not synthetic Folic Acid) - helps convert carbohydrates into glucose + produces red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 - helps with energy production and also helps with converting food to energy
Magnesium Malate - 75mg
Magnesium is abundant in our bodies and helps with many processes such as helping enzymes convert food into energy and extracting the nutrients from food.
Benefits of Magnesium:
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
We have included the following dose of Magnesium:
Magnesium Malate - 75mg