Omega 3 Fish Oil
Fish oil is derived from the tissues of oily fish which contain omega-3 fatty acids.
Women are now using omega-3 during the menopause.
Benefits of Omega-3 Fish Oil:
- May help maintain hormone balance
- May contribute to reduction of hot flashes
Lycopodium Clavatum is from the clubmoss family.
Benefits of Lycopodium Clavatum:
- May contribute to good comfort during menstrual cycle
Boswellia (Indian Frankincense) is an extract taken from the Boswellia Serrata tree used for centuries in Asia & Africa.
Benefits of Boswellia:
Asparagus Racemosus Shatavari
Asparagus Racemosus (Shatavari) is a member of the asparagus family - used as an adaptogenic herb.
Benefits of Asparagus Racemosus:
- May contribute to balancing of hormones
- May contribute to improvement of libido
- May contribute to reduction of menopausal symptoms
Vitex Agnus Castus - (Chasteberry)
Vitex Agnus-Castus is about the size of a peppercorn and produced by the Chaste Tree.
Benefits of Vitex Agnus Castus:
- May help relieve symptoms of menopause
- May contribute to improved sleep
- May contribute to alleviation of menopausal symptoms
Mucana Pruriens is a tropical legume found in Afria and Asia.
Benefits of Mucana Pruriens:
- May contribute to normal menstrual blood flow
- May support health of female reproductive organs
Muira Puama is a plant found in the Amazon rainforest and is traditionally used as a aphrodisiac.
Benefits of Muira Puama:
- May help increase female libido
Vaccinium Vitis (lingonberry) is an evergreen shrub that is closely related to the blueberry.
Benefits of Vaccinium Vitis:
- May help maintain balance 7 comfort of menstrual cycle