How To Use
1 Serving Per Day = 1 scoop under tongue (500mg)
- 14g Jar = 28
- 30g Jar = 60
- 50g Jar = 100
- 250g Jar = 500
The ingredients in this formula have been chosen by our in-house researcher for their energy support properties.
High Absorption Rate
Energise-X is to be taken sublingually rather than as capsule-form.
Sublingual bypasses the digestive tract and enables to the body to absorb more of the active compound.
Member of Health Food Manufacturer's Association
We are a member of the Health Foods and Manufacturer's Association (HFMA) which is an authoritative voice of the natural health industry which requires us to undergo extensive approval from a 3rd party regulator.
Vegan & Non-GMO
This product is Vegan and has Zero GMOs.
"I began taking Energise after a friend recommended it to me. I was sceptical and firmly of the belief "if it sounds to good to be true, it is" The shock I had after only a few days (hours really) of taking Energise. I felt invigorated, and energetic. I was able to achieve much more than normal, both physically and mentally. It has added bonuses too. My skin tags, which I have suffered from most of my adult life began to shrink. The two on my face noticeably. I slept better too." - Simon Clark
Energise-X has been designed to be the best supplement for energy production.
It is the only supplement to contain 5 key energy-boosting ingredients:
- Vitamin B12
These 5 core ingredients are essential for energy production and efficient mitochondria.
CoQ10 - 50mg
CoQ10 (also known as Conenzyme Q10) is a compound that generates energy in your cells.
We produce it naturally in our bodies, but it decreases with age significantly.
In our TheraStem Energise Formula, we have included the following dosage:
- CoQ10 - 50mg
PQQ - 5,000ug
PQQ is a B Vitamin-like enzyme that helps protect your mitochondria (our energy) from oxidative stress and promotes new mitochondria (more energy).
It also stimulates the growth of new mitochondria even in aging cells.
- Helps support mitochondrial biogenesis and function
- Helps support cardiovascular health and cellular energy
- Helps support cognitive functions
We have included the following dose of PQQ:
- PQQ - 5,000ug
NAD+ 50mg & NMN 200mg
We have decided to include more NMN to NAD+ in our TheraStem Energise Formula compared to our TheraStem Body Formula.
In this formula, we have included the following dosages:
- NMN - 200mg
- NAD - 50mg
NMN increases Physical Energy more than NAD+ and we wanted to create a formula which is NMN dominant.
Vitamin A Retinol - 200ug
- Vitamin A - 200ug
Benefits of Vitamin A:
- Normal Iron Metabolism
- Maintenance of Normal Skin
- Maintenance of Normal Vision
- Normal Function of the Immune System
- Support Normal Immune System Function
- Maintenance of Normal Mucous Membranes
- Vitamin A has a Role in the Process of Cell Specialisation
Vitamin B5, B6, B7, B9 & B12
We have included 5 B Vitamins which help with energy-production.
- Vitamin B2: 5,000ug
- Vitamin B5: 25mg
- Vitamin B6 P-5-P: 25mg
- Vitamin B7: 200ug
- Vitamin B9: 100ug
- Vitamin B12: 100ug
Benefits of Vitamin B's:
- B2, B5, B6, B9 Folate & B12 & Help Reduce Tiredness & Fatigue
- B6, B9 Folate & B12 Contribute to Normal Red Blood Cell Formation
- B2, B12, B6, B7, Piperine & Iodine Contribute to Normal Nervous System Function
- B12, B2 Riboflavin, B5, B6, B7 Biotin & Iodine Contribute to Normal Energy-Yielding Metabolism
Vitamin D3 (Vegan) - 800iu
Vitamin D3 - 800iu
Benefits of Vitamin D3:
- Has a role in the process of cell division
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Helps to reduce the risk of falling associated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor for bone fractures among men and women 60 years of age and older
Vitamin K2 (MK7) - 25ug
Vitamin K2 (MK7) - 25ug
Vitamin K is needed for the body to form Prothrombin which is required for normal blood clotting.
Benefits of K2:
- Contributes to normal blood clotting
- Supports the maintenance of bones
Iodine - 100ug
- Iodine -100ug
Benefits of Iodine
- Iodine contributes to normal cognitive function
- Iodine contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Iodine contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Iodine contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function
Selenium - 50ug
- Selenium: 50ug
Benefits of Selenium:
- Selenium contributes to the normal thyroid function
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal nails
- Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Selenium contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress